Friday, March 19, 2010

I put the sensual back in non-consensual.

Today is the 19th of March and I have still not recieved my oversized poster of Carl Weathers. I want to put it over my bed so that when I fuck my boyfriend I will be scared out of my fucking mind.


You know, ... cause he's black and stuff.


Speaking of Weathers, I recently found out there were a series of documentry/ shorts made about the predator movies that went straight to video. There are like 5 of them or some shit. One's called Predator: The Unseen Arnold. I want all of these. I want all of these and maybe spend the rest of my life making more.


anyblood.


I hope to have drawings up soon. I have a few other things that I want to get on here, too. Hopefully I will have the whole site up and running by the end of the month. Crossed clitbones! You can't wait!!


I had this dream last night that I fucked Matt Damon and Barrak Obama and then they fucked each other. I woke up and looked at my sleeping boyfriend and had this idea to beat the living shit out of his body and see what he would do. Like... would he break-up with me? I am always asking him to what extremes he would break up with me over. So far... I could push it as far as hiding glass or poop in his food or slam a metal pipe on his thigh.

Not really.


ps. Does anyone remember a movie with these dolls that like came to life but not like scary dolls but like cabbage patch looking dolls and they were in this imaginary land in this girls closet and everyone was made out of foam or something and they would only come out in this girls dreams or whatever? I remember watching it when I was like 8 and eating cake batter and watching the movie not knowing if I had just seen it or imagined it. I really hope its real. I wish I could remember what it was called! Help!


-L


P.P.S:


yes!